Wednesday 1 June 2016

What's on the table - June 2016

  • Privateer Press Hordes Titan Gladiator and Cannoneer (bought 2014)
  • Privateer Press Hordes Satyr Shadowhorn (bought 2015)
  • Oathsworn Miniatures Burrows and Badgers - Mouse Knight, Ferret Rogue and Fox Brigand (bought 2016)
  • Renedra picket fencing (bought 2014)
  • Cromwell 1/76th Pz IV H (bought 2014)
  • Airfix 1/76th Cromwell Mk IV (bought 2014)
  • Airfix 1/76th Pak 40 and Opel Blitz (bought 2015

This is what's currently sitting there in various degrees of completion at the moment. How much gets done depends on all those usual factors like work and normal life. Springwatch has started and then the Euros football starts next week so that;s already cut my hobby time down

I find it good to have some targets to help focus and I've being using a spreadsheet to track my collection for a number of years. Any new item gets logged and I track it through from purchase to completion. I'm currently working on completing all my 2014 buys while balancing it out with some newer bits. Once I get the 2014 bits done, the plan is to finish something within 18 months of buying it. I have got some bits pre 2014, but with those it's more a case of not wanting to part with them than really being motivated enough to get on with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment