Tuesday 1 November 2016

What's on the table - November 2016

Here's what's in various states of completion as we start November.
  • Newline Designs 10mm Greek Hoplites (2015) 
  • Oathsworn Miniatures Burrows and Badgers Adder Mage (2016) 
  • Oathsworn Miniatures Burrows and Badgers Otter Rogue (2016) 
  • Artizan Designs 28mm LRDG (2013) 
A nice manageable list.  A couple of items that aren't completed but that have dropped off the list from last month, are the Peter Pig 15mm WW2 14th Army infantry and the dear old Cromwell Panzer IVH. The PP figs are all finished bar basing. I'm not sure whether they'll get based in teams or singularly yet. The Panzer IVH has been put in a drawer as I've lost patience fiddling about with it. 

I'll probably start my packet of PP WW2 Japanese Infantry alongside trying to complete the above. I do like these little fellows and will work out an order to build platoon sized forces for Bolt Action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment