Friday 26 May 2017

Stuff on the table - April 2017 UPDATE

Here's the update for April:




  • Newline Designs 10mm Greek Hoplites (2015) - no further progress
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Toad Animist (2016) - no further progress
  • Oathsworn Miniatures 28mm Burrows and Badgers Badger Mercenary (2016) - no further progress
  • Battlefront Miniatures 15mm WW2 Japanese Hohei platoon (2016) - Cleaned, primed, started painting
  • Privateer Press 30mm Hordes Gatormen (2016) - COMPLETED


  • Most of my hobby time this month was spent on the 5 Hordes Gatormen. These were the first plastic Privateer Press figures I've done. They needed a fair bit of clean up to remove flash and although they were supposed to be assembled using superglue I found this didn't work. I ended up assembling them by packing each joint with green stuff which did the job nicely. They came up pretty well and I'll add some photos when I get a chance. 

    I had a change of heart and decided not to attend Salute. Various factors went into this decision which I won't bore you with, but the key was that there was nothing I wanted to buy. Strange but true. I'm content with what I've got to work on. I spent the £12 cost of admission ordering a copy of the Osprey rule book Scrappers instead and spent the time working on my 15mm WW2 Japanese infantry platoon. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment